Why I start to read books again

11:02 PM

This is my first blog post, and I want to share with you my journey in reading books through this blog, I want to pursuit my resolution to read books because a book brings different knowledge from different people. I used to read old books from my mom when I was a child such as Sidney Sheldon's novel and some random children books. I remember the first novel that I read is "Memories of Midnight" by Sidney Sheldon and I read it aloud every afternoon. It brings me to other world and I feel that I am in each crime scene of the novel. But I stop reading novels, and now I want to feel it again. I regret that I stop reading stories that brings me to another world.

When I was starting reading books again this year i tried to read books through e-book, its a new way of reading and I want to try it, but I'm not satisfy to it, I feel like I am not being supportive to the author, publishers and book stores who makes effort to publish a beautiful novel. Before I always ask my self if do i need to buy a book if there's an e-book that is more cheaper, because nowadays books are expensive specially the hard bounds. But I insist, I will buy real books to support the authors and publishers and it feels good to see the books that I bought and put it in my shelf after I read. I also want to keep them specially my favorite novels and share it to my future children like what my mother did.

I also decided to make a blog about my journey in reading books and share some insights and review to every book that I read. I also want to hear other people thoughts about what I am reading, and Don' worry I will not be a spoiler because I also hate spoilers.

How about you? I wanna know what was your first novel you read? and what you feel after you read that story? by leaving a comment down below.

Have a nice day and Happy Reading.

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Instagram

Popular Posts

StatCounter